Onsite worship at Epping - 16 August 2020, 9.30am
16 August, 2020 @ 9:00 AM
Onsite worship has resumed! If you would like to attend on 16th August, 9.30am at Epping you will need to register your details via the form [HERE](https://lifeway.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/16/responses/new).
Places are limited, so please register early – we don’t want to turn anyone away. For Epping people, please consider coming to the 5pm service as an alternative. Please read the COVID-19 update in the news section for a full explanation or what is required at each centre.
Please Note the following:
- Please turn up 15 minutes early, to ensure we can sign everyone in. Doors will not be open until 9.15am where you will be signed off and directed to seats in the Church. Please enter through the front doors only.
- Please bring a mask if you have one – just to be mindful of others.
- There will be no singing allowed but you can hum along to the words on the screen.
- Epping: No tea and coffee will be served after Church at this time.
- Newcastle: Seated tea and coffee will be served after Church.
By registering, I declare that:
- I or those in my group have not returned from international or interstate travel in the last 14 days.
- To the best of my knowledge I/we have not been exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- I am/We are not currently required to self-isolate for any other reason.
- I am/ We are well, and not displaying any symptoms of COVID-19.
- I/We will practise good hand hygiene and utilise the hand washing and sanitiser facilities made available for this purpose.
- I/We will maintain appropriate social distancing from others.
- I/We will follow all reasonable steps requested by LifeWay Lutheran Church to ensure the health and safety of all other personnel and visitors.