Pastor Vibol has shared how Covid continues to affect the people in the villages in which he is ministering. The money we raised to support the struggling has now been exhausted, but the need is still there. If you can help please go to www.lifeway.net.au/give and select Cambodia Food Relief Appeal from the ‘Select Cause’ menu. $15.00 AUD can support a family for a week.
Australian Christian Resources have a new YouTube channel where they will feature monthly 'Product Picks' with reviews and information about your favourite products.
Subscribe to the channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSJwpWGQYFKHjAJNjzqS5g
Check out the first video review of the book 'God is Good for You'' by Greg Sheridan.
Have you got a great Christian book or product that has contributed to your faith journey? Share it with us! We would love to hear your review and include it as our next 'Product Pick'. Contact Mark Simpfendorfer at [email protected]
Find someone that you can read the Bible with on a weekly basis. Read a Psalm together, start at Mark’s Gospel or Paul’s letter to the Philippians. Maybe you can use the ABCD questions Luther asked of the text:
A: What is this text About?
B: What’s the Best thing about this text?
C: What is the most Challenging or Confusing part of this text?
D: What is God calling you to Do?
We’d love to hear your stories about how God is blessing you through this simple endeavour!
Pastor Vibol updated the staff this past Thursday on what is happening in Cambodia
- With the remaining cement rings not needed from the other three wells, we have been able to dig a fourth well for another family who do not have clean water. Thankyou LifeWay.
- The well at the school is fully finished with the cement base and a plaque at the bottom with the following words from John 4:14 Jesus says, “But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life.”
- The other two finished wells are just waiting for the soil to settle before putting the same cement base and plaque at the well.
- Please pray with thanks for the person in Vibol’s village who had Covid, but is now back from hospital and well. Pray that the village may remain Covid free.
- Please pray that the registration of “LifeWay Christian Learning Centre” goes smoothly which is the first step of registering the church in Cambodia.
You can continue to support the mission over there through your giving…$225 covers a week’s salary for Vibol and his family. $900 is a month’s salary. Once LifeWay Christian Learning Centre is registered, we will endeavour to get tax deductible status for any donations made to support the work of building up the community with skills and the Gospel.